Are you an enthusiastic physiotherapist with excellent communication skills and over 2 years of musculoskeletal experience?
Would you like to work in a centre of excellence specialising in management of spinal pathologies, linking closely with top Irish spinal surgeons?
Would you like the opportunity for regular professional development to improve your growth and development as a physiotherapist?
We are seeking the following candidate;
• 2+ years of musculoskeletal physiotherapy experience
• Commitment to evidence-based practice and professional development
• Experience with Spinal Pathologies, Pilates/Strength and Conditioning an advantage
• Ability to work independently- competent in managing own caseload, including bookings and payments
• Coru Registration, or proof of application for registration
– Competitive pay package
– Flexible working hours
– Training in the management of a range of spinal disorders
– A friendly, dynamic workplace in a thriving town (just 1km from the train station, or with easy access parking if you’d rather drive)
Closing Date: 22/2/19
Contact: Leah Purcell
Phone: (045) 435480
- Posted by admin
- On February 1, 2019
- 0 Comments